ALDI Customer Interaction Analyst - Email Content in Aurora, Illinois
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
National Buying Services is the department dedicated to acquiring the goods that our ALDI customers count on. Beyond working to secure quality products at the lowest possible prices through our Buying and support teams (Administration, Pricing, Merchandising, Quality Assurance and more), our teams ensure we are providing the best value and quality in everything we do.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Provides strategic support to Customer Interaction teams through the use of data.
• Analyzes the impact of campaigns and provides insights in assigned area of responsibility.
• Manage ALDI's email lists/segments, including building, cleanup, and ongoing maintenance. Build email workflows, including triggers for drip campaigns, transactional, and customer life stages.
• Designs, develops and builds ALDI customer emails and templates. Makes changes and updates based on data and driving customer-first focus.
• Develops a robust testing roadmap to improve open and click through rate.
• Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Prepares reports in accordance with analytical requirements.
• Analyzes sales information to provide buying and marketing recommendations.
• Analyzes website and media market data to recommend superior data-driven decisions.
• Evaluates customer data to draw correlation and causation, and presents evaluation to recommend process improvements.
• Observes market trends and reports to obtain a clear picture of the department’s operations.
• Analyzes work procedures and provides actionable insights with the objective of driving simplicity and effectiveness.
• Leads research efforts to analyze data, including planning, forecasting, and providing insights to cross-functional teams.
• Performs detailed quantitative analysis on company initiatives, yielding actionable insights such as ROI and sales/customer count growth.
• Analyzes first and third party data to build reports for insights and regular updates on business KPIs.
• Creates required project reporting, and effectively communicates project status to all appropriate participants.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
• Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the “extra mile” and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
• Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer* needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus on customers.
• Focuses on Quality: Takes an efficient, analytical approach to solve problems or produce outputs in an accurate and timely manner. Ensures quality and accuracy of results.
• Manages and Supports Projects: Effectively plans, executes and supports project needs to support management and the larger ALDI business.
• Organizes and Executes with Accuracy: Leverages a systematic, efficient and organized approach while ensuring quality and accuracy of results.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Understands the history, strategy, organizational authority, interdependence of job duties, products, systems, and services of the company.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Understands cost/benefit analysis.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field required.
• A minimum of 4 years of progressive experience in Qualitative Research, Quantitative Research, Data Science or related field required
• Or, a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
• Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
• Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
• Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
• No travel required.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Click here to learn more about the benefits ALDI has to offer (https://careers.aldi.us/benefits)
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.