ALDI Specialist - Data Visualization in Aurora, Illinois
National Buying Services is the department dedicated to acquiring the goods that our ALDI customers count on. Beyond working to secure quality products at the lowest possible prices through our Buying and support teams (Administration, Merchandising, Pricing, Quality Assurance, Analytics and more), our teams ensure we are providing the best value and quality in everything we do.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Provides consulting to direct leader for further development of Customer Interaction strategy.
• Collaborates with external and internal stakeholders to identify new areas of opportunity.
• Familiarity and/or proficiency with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and/or PIWIK Analytics.
• Familiarity and/or proficiency with tag management systems (DTM) like Adobe Launch.
• Familiarity and/or proficiency with data visualization tools like Tableau, Adobe Workspace, etc. to create dashboards and analyze data.
• Familiarity with ecommerce data.
• Familiarity with conversion funnel analysis (user journey to conversion from how they entered the site to how they purchased in the shopping cart/checkout experience).
• Familiarity with digital marketing data (display, online video, audio, SEM, SEO, paid social, organic social, email, etc.).
• Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Analyzes existing marketing campaign, agency partner/ third party and other Customer Interaction procedures continually, with the objective of driving simplicity and effectiveness.
• Uses internal and external digital, media and communications data to provide recommendations for action in assigned area of responsibility.
• Manages projects pertaining to agency partner relations, market research, analytics, digital media, marketing campaigns and content.
• Serves as a resource, providing cross-functional support to teams in the Customer Interaction department.
• Stays up to date on news and trends in assigned area of responsibility.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
• Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the “extra mile” and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
• Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer* needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus on customers.
• Focuses on Quality: Takes an efficient, analytical approach to solve problems or produce outputs in an accurate and timely manner. Ensures quality and accuracy of results.
• Manages and Supports Projects: Effectively plans, executes and supports project needs to support management and the larger ALDI business.
• Organizes and Executes with Accuracy: Leverages a systematic, efficient and organized approach while ensuring quality and accuracy of results.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Proven ability to use insights and data to create recommendations.
• Possesses ability to ‘sell’ ideas/strategies to leadership.
• Knowledge of products and services of the company.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, consistently prioritizing, meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business, Liberal Arts or a related field required.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Marketing, eCommerce, Customer Service, Market Research or a related field required.
• Or, a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
• Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
• Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
• Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
• No travel required.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Click here to learn more about the benefits ALDI has to offer (https://careers.aldi.us/benefits)
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.