ALDI Systems Administrator - SharePoint in Aurora, Illinois
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our National IT Services department supports every part of our organization – from Finance and Project Management to Logistics, Operations, Warehouse and more. Our team of IT managers, analysts, specialists and service desk technicians drive innovation and lend their expertise to our people across the entire company, building careers that are both challenging and rewarding.
In this role as a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining SharePoint sites and workflow solutions. You will be considered a SharePoint subject matter expert (SME) and act as a primary contact for SharePoint solutions at ALDI. Working in a team atmosphere, you will be asked to design and configure SharePoint sites, metadata, permissions, page layouts and workflows (Nintex and Power Automate). The ideal candidate will have a passion for Microsoft solutions and remain up-to-date on the latest functionality and new features. Candidates must have experience working with SharePoint, including a strong knowledge of supporting the implementation of sites and workflows.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Resolves incidents and requests in a timely manner, documents work and resolution steps within service management tool.
• Escalates incidents and requests to appropriate internal personnel or external vendors when further expertise is required.
• Participates in the overall Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) service management processes for software and hardware solutions.
• Assists and coordinates with national and international project delivery, including documentation, testing, training, and deployment for software or hardware solutions.
• Adheres to standards, policies, and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
• Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative and high-performing working environment with peers and managers.
• Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the “extra mile” and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
• Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus on customers.
• Plans and Prioritizes: Sets priorities and organizes information in order to efficiently and effectively achieve positive results.
• Thinks Critically and Resolves Problems: Responds to emerging problems in an accurate and timely manner. Where possible, leverages available resources to address situations before they occur.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Ability to understand overall data flow from user specifications considering all input and output, hardware, software and the operating environment.
• Proficient with office productivity software.
• Ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues in a networked environment.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field required.
• 2+ years of working experience with SharePoint.
• Experience working with Nintex (Workflow Automation Software) or the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate and Power Apps).
• Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
• Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
• Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
• Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 50 lbs.
• Occasionally required to handle small computer components to perform tasks.
• Regularly required to read and identify small status listings, markings and components.
• International & Domestic travel required.
• Up to 10%
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Click here to learn more about the benefits ALDI has to offer (https://careers.aldi.us/benefits)
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.