ALDI Customer Interaction Product Analyst - Customer Data in Batavia, Illinois
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
National Buying Services is the department dedicated to acquiring the goods that our ALDI customers count on. Beyond working to secure quality products at the lowest possible prices through our Buying and support teams (Administration, Pricing, Merchandising, Quality Assurance and more), our teams ensure we are providing the best value and quality in everything we do.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Provides a vision for customer data connecting business objectives to product requirements
• Provides strategic support to Customer Interaction teams through the use of data.
• Provides consulting to Direct Leader for further development of Customer Interaction products and deployment strategies.
• Collaborates with local and global internal stakeholders to identify new areas of opportunity.
• Analyzes usage metrics and drives adoption in assigned area of responsibility.
• Recommends process/project/product improvements for area of responsibility.
• Responsible for end-to-end processes related to owned platforms, including developing functional and non-functional business requirements.
• Oversees US customer data platform (CDP) roadmap to ensure global solutions are customer-centric.
• Utilizes Agile practices and ceremonies.
• Collaborates with global product owners and scrum masters on deployments, sprint planning and product enhancement prioritization.
• Work with cross-functional teams and global product owners to prioritize the backlog on an ongoing basis.
• Collaborates with global product owner to create, test and evaluate features. Prioritizes what moves forward, iterates, or gets cut throughout sprint planning and sprint review sessions.
• Coordinates split of global and local EPICs.
• Manages multiple projects by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, managing quality and ensuring deadline adherence.
• Understands analytical requirements and prepares reports accordingly.
• Analyzes work procedures with the objective of driving simplicity and effectiveness.
• Leads research efforts to analyze platform data, including planning, license forecasting, and providing insights to cross-functional teams.
• Performs detailed quantitative analysis on products owned, yielding actionable insights such as ways to drive ROI and customer adoption.
• Understands global and local KPIs and communicates performance to the business.
• Uses internal and external data to provide recommendations for action in assigned area of responsibility, including data analytics, customer insights and competitive research.
• Effectively communicates status and creates required project reporting for all appropriate participants.
• Trains internal and external stakeholders on new product functionality, features and processes.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
• Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the “extra mile” and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
• Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer* needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus on customers.
• Focuses on Quality: Takes an efficient, analytical approach to solve problems or produce outputs in an accurate and timely manner. Ensures quality and accuracy of results.
• Manages and Supports Projects: Effectively plans, executes and supports project needs to support management and the larger ALDI business.
• Organizes and Executes with Accuracy: Leverages a systematic, efficient and organized approach while ensuring quality and accuracy of results.
• Experience working in an Agile framework.
• Experience with customer data platform (CDP) tools, preferably Adobe Experience, Tealium, or Segment.
• Experience in strategy, design, creation, deployment and maintenance of data and analytics solutions.
• Solid knowledge of web analytics tools, preferably Adobe Analytics and Data Workbench.
• Knowledge of tag management tools, preferably Adobe Launch.
• Strong background with data management fundamentals including database technology, ETL workflows, data analysis, and visualization.
• Proven ability to use insights and data to put forth recommendations on product enhancements.
• Experience with business intelligence tools, such as Tableau or Power BI.
• Familiarity with Customer Interaction technology and digital transformation topics.
• Possesses strong attention to detail and understands project cycle phases - definition through completion.
• Understands and is able to complete cost/benefit analysis documentation.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Possesses a self-starter attitude and ability to work without direct supervision among multiple, concurrent projects.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, consistently prioritizing, meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
• Possesses exceptional judgment and ability to professionally collaborate with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships across local and global teams.
• Thinks critically and analytically to solve problems.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Understands the history, strategy, organizational authority, interdependence of job duties, products, systems, and services of the company.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Must be available to work nights, weekends, and variable schedule(s) in or out of the office when deemed necessary.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Science or other data-centric field.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in data platform deployment/management or related experience.
• Or, a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Product Owner Certification preferred but not required.
• Certified Product Owner, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Agile Certified Practitioner.
• Data science certification(s) preferred but not required.
• Certified Analytics Professional (CAP), Open Certified Data Scientist (Open CDS), Data Science Council of America (DASCA), or other related certificates.
• Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
• Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
• Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
• Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
• No travel required.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Click here to learn more about the benefits ALDI has to offer (https://careers.aldi.us/benefits)
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.