ALDI Onsite Search Specialist in Batavia, Illinois
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
National Buying Services is the department dedicated to acquiring the goods that our ALDI customers count on. Beyond working to secure quality products at the lowest possible prices through our Buying and support teams (Administration, Pricing / E-commerce, Merchandising, Market Research and Analytics), our teams ensure we are providing the best value and quality in everything we do.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Responsible for onsite search strategy including unique keyword lists, facet/filter attributes, pathways, recommendations, thematic pages and more.
• Continually optimize the onsite search experience to improve findability, increase conversions and sell more products.
• Collaborate with Merchandising team to refine relevancy and placement of products.
• Develop reporting dashboards to measure KPIs on weekly/monthly basis to drive action.
• Monitor customer feedback to understand pain points & make recommendations for improvement.
• Effectively communicate with global teams to educate on US best practices for proper development.
• Provides consulting to Direct Leader for further development of Customer Interaction strategy in assigned team.
• Collaborates with external and internal stakeholders to identify new areas of opportunity.
• Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Analyzes existing procedures continually with the objective of driving simplicity and effectiveness.
• Uses internal and external data to provide recommendations for action in assigned area of responsibility.
• Manages multiple projects by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, managing quality, and ensuring deadline adherence.
• Provides cross-functional support to teams in the Customer Interaction department.
• Stays up to date on news and trends in assigned area of responsibility.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business, Liberal Arts or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Marketing, eCommerce, Customer Service, Market Research or a related field.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Proven ability to use insights and data to create recommendations.
• Possesses ability to ‘sell’ ideas/strategies to leadership.
• Possesses a self-starter attitude and ability to work without direct supervision.
• Thinks critically and analytically.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
• Knowledge of products and services of the company.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, consistently prioritizing, meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
• Must be available to work nights, weekends, and variable schedule(s) in or out of the office when deemed necessary.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Click here to learn more about the benefits ALDI has to offer (https://careers.aldi.us/benefits)
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.