ALDI Part-Time Remote Call Center Agent in Orlando, Florida
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
POTENTIAL TO EARN A $500 SIGN-ON BONUS* - Candidates must be based in the Greater Orlando Area
At ALDI, our customers are our mission. That's just as true in our stores as it is in our offices. Our Customer Service team is made up of Managers, Supervisors, Analysts and Customer Service Representatives. Whether it's going through phone, email or chat, we connect with our customers in a compassionate and professional manner, delivering next-level service and providing a vital link between ALDI and the people who count on us for exceptional products.
While t his is a remote position , candidates must be based in the Greater Orlando Area.
Position Type: Part-Time
Starting Wages: $13.25/hour
Shifts: 1st, 2nd and mid-shift hours available up to 30 hours per week
Training: Candidates must be available Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. 7/12/2021 - 7/30/2021 & 9/6/2021 - 9/17/2021 for training purposes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
POTENTIAL TO EARN A $500 SIGN-ON BONUS*
• Understands customer service procedures and follows them accordingly.
• Receives inbound phone calls in a professional and courteous manner; handles or escalates those phone calls appropriately.
• Handles contacts in a professional and courteous manner, escalates contacts appropriately.
• Places outbound calls as needed to assist with customer issues.
• Works in multiple phone queues as required.
• Identifies where existing processes and procedures could potentially be more effective and efficient.
• Assists in the training and development of new hires.
• Meets and strives to exceed established goals and performance metrics; achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
ALDI Acts Competencies:
Perform within ALDI Acts competencies as outlined below.
• Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the “extra mile” and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
• Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus on customers.
• Makes Informed Decisions: Analyzes all information and available resources to make information-based decisions; establishes best practices and articulates rationale and impact of decisions.
• Organizes and Executes with Accuracy: Leverages a systematic, efficient and organized approach while ensuring quality and accuracy of results.
• Thinks Critically and Resolves Problems: Responds to emerging problems in an accurate and timely manner. Where possible, leverages available resources to address situations before they occur.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Knowledge of business system environments and processing requirements.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Quickly develops rapport with customers and diagnoses their issues via probing questions.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, consistently meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, variable schedules, and overtime as necessary, as well as maintain regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
• Willingness to wear a phone headset.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma / GED.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Work is performed remotely, a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
• Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
• Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
• Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
• No travel required.
*Bonus is subject to eligibility requirements
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Click here to learn more about the benefits ALDI has to offer (https://careers.aldi.us/benefits)
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.